Monday, August 6, 2012

My new love

I've been making "tong sui" (sweet drinks) lately with my new love.

I just have to dump ingredients into a barrel, add water in the bucket and then set it on a timer to be cooked the next day.

I usually set it at 8hours. So it starts cooking at about 6am.

Then it'll keep warm for 90 minutes.
So by the time I'm up and ready to start my day, it's still hot.

I'll just have to remove the top from the bucket.

Here's the barrel where I put Ten Multi Grain/Sesame Seeds/ Pumpkin Seeds/ Soya bean/ Pumpkin/ Oats and etc in. After cooking, all the raw ingredients will be grind really fine til it become a paste like this.

Here's the blender, the knife that grind everything so fine.

 With these simple steps, I get 1700cc of healthy "tong sui".

Since it's only hubby and I in our household that takes this, I would always divide them into these warmers and spread the healthy drink to family, friends and neighbours.

If I want to have some for tea, I'll just cover the top of the bucket with another cover that keeps the drink warm for 3-4hours.

There you go! My healthy drink for breakfast/tea/dessert.

I'm in love with it because it's just so easy to make such drinks with it.I made soya bean milk with it too! YUMMMM! :D I've yet to try making tofu with it (which you can).

Cikumuffin was not paid to write this post and has no interest in marketing this machine. Just sharing what has been happening in my kitchen lately. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment