Thursday, June 14, 2012

Confetti Cupcakes

My brother-in-law's wedding was held last week and I had the privilege to bake some cupcakes for guests who arrive at my in-law's house in the morning.

Weddings are always cheerful, joyful and colourful (?).

I found these confetti sugar decoration in the baking store. 
 Aren't they just colourful, cheerful and happy?

When you place them in a batter...
The colour contrast is just.. so fun! 
(Reminds me of the cartoon Up!)

Mix them up...
and you'll still see them swimming in your batter.. all cheery and happy!

You bake them and you find them in your cupcake..

 and eat them with a big smile on your face...
Like this boy!

You may find the recipe for this fun and cheerful cupcake by Sweetapolita  here.

or just add half cup of these sugar decorations into your favourite Vanilla/Butter cupcake recipe! 

Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment