Friday, July 6, 2012

Fancy something flourless?

I had some cream cheese (ok, not some, 500grams of it!) that were about to expire. So I had to quickly search for a recipe to make something out of it before it expires. Luckily it only expires after my mum's birthday.

As usual, I searched online and found something new and different (at least for me). Found a nice recipe by Erica Lea.

Here's how my Flourless Chocolate & Cream Cheese Marble Cake turned out:

I made two! 
One with Rum and one with Espresso.
Because I had 500grams of cream cheese and one recipe only calls for about 250grams of it.
Always try to avoid throwing ingredients away.

It was very well received! 
I made one for my mum's birthday and the other to be given to my guinea pigs.
I loved it and I wouldn't mind buying more cream cheese to make it again. 
(Not only when my cream cheese expires again.)

If you'd like to try this recipe, click here!

Enjoy! :D

Cikumuffin has been making desserts ("tong sui" and soya milk) with her new found machine! Shall show you my new love in my next post! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment