Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ginger Chiffon with Key Lime Curd and Lime Chantilly Cream

When I was in my confinement (after my miscarriage), my mum used ginger in a lot of dishes. I would say almost every dish.

My sis will have to eat the same food as me. She loves GINGER! She told me that she wants a ginger cake once I'm well enough to head back to the kitchen.

Of course, time flew and I got back to the kitchen but I somehow didn't bake her a ginger cake. After giving too many excuses to not make it, I finally stumbled upon a recipe that was really interesting.

I tried the recipe by Jo of Sugar & Everything Nice.

 All 3 layers of my Ginger Chiffon Cake ready to be stacked and frosted.

A layer of Key Lim Curd on top of each cake.

Frost it with the Lime Chantilly Cream.

There you go! A nice slice of Ginger Chiffon with Key Lime Curd and Lime Chantilly Cream

Hubby said it taste nicer after leaving it in the fridge. He's not a big fan of cakes but he helped himself to a 2nd slice and loved it! :D

Want to try it out? Click here.

Enjoy! :D

Cikumuffin personally thinks that this is a funky combo. She made it for her one and only sister. She's happy to know that her sis enjoyed every single bite of it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment