Monday, May 14, 2012

Toasted Cranberry Bread + Bananas + Grapes + Chocolate + Brie Cheese

I would usually buy a loaf of bread and some fruits on Friday so that we can have some bread and fruits for breakfast & tea on weekends. (I can't wait to get a bread maker for my birthday. July's not here fast enough.. grrrr..)

Last Friday I bought Cranberry Bread from RT Pastry . They are really tasty. I also got bananas & grapes from the supermarket.

I love my bread toasted but I don't have a toaster. -_-

Since I have bread, bananas, grapes, dark chocolate & brie cheese (extra from last weekend) and an oven, I decided to combine all of it and make some yummy breakfast!

(When using the oven, always be sure to preheat the oven for 10 minutes before using it. You can prep while the oven is heating up.)

Place two slices of bread on a baking tray. Cut slices of cheese and place them on the bread.


Slice the bananas and cut the grapes into halves, place them on top of the cheese..
 Put them into a preheated oven (190 degree Celcius) and toast it for about 3 minutes
While waiting, prepare two slices of bread and 40 grams of Dark Chocolate.

 After 3 minutes, place the chocolate then the bread on top of the fruits and toast for 2minutes.

....and there you go! I got my toasted bread and yummy food all in one!

Can you see the melted cheese in between??

Hubby said that it's tasty (don't worry, he won't say it just to please me. I know!) and that one can never go wrong when you combine banana + chocolate. :D

No idea what to make for breakfast tomorrow? Try these! It only takes 15minutes for it to be ready to indulge. ;)

Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment